Yes, you can. Please read the followings carefully.
Upgrading from v.6.2 to v.6.3: Within the Same Installer
If you're upgrading from Lunascape v.6.2 in language (A) to v.6.3 in language (B), and both language (A) and (B) are included in the Global version;
- E.g. v.6.2 English(US) --> v6.3 English(GB), v.6.2 German --> v.6.3 English(US)
1. Select YES to proceed installation in a massage you'll see at the beginning of the Setups.
(selecting No will quite the setup wizard)
2. Towards the end of the setup wizard, you'll see the below message.
- Select No to complete the installation without resetting the user settings. This may result in some phrases remaining in the language previously installed.
- Select YES to complete the installation with resetting the user settings. This will result in your user settings including your Favorites list, history, search engines, etc. returning to default. However, you can always restore your settings later on.
Upgrading from v.6.2 to v.6.3: Between Different Installers
If you're upgrading from Lunascape v.6.2 in language (A) to v.6.3 in language (B), and the language (A)
is included in the Global version, but the language (B) is in the Newly Added for Europe version;
- E.g. v.6.2. English (US) --> v.6.3 Polish, v.6.2. Russian --> v.6.3 Bulgarian
You'll be prompted with the below error message.
Please download the Newly Added for Europe version of the installer to proceed installation. Please note that you'll be required to uninstall the current language version of Lunascape to install different language version unless you install portable.
Of cause, you can restore your user profiles later on if you choose not to delete the profile folder and Favorites during uninstall.