Importing Favorites from an HTML File
There are no direct way to import a Favorites list in HTML file to Lunascape, but there is a workaround to it.
Work around: Importing a Favorites list in HTML format into Lunascape (Trident)
※Please note this is a workaround and not officially supported feature of Lunascape.
- Drag and drop a HTML file into an active page in Lunascape
--> Make sure the favorites links in the HTML file are displayed in the page.
- Go to Help > Other Commands > Tool > Link Extraction > Advanced Link Extraction (Trident)...
- Uncheck the Domain check box under "Advanced Options"
- Click Extract Links to Temporary Tree
- Go to Edit > Sidebars > Temporary
- Right-Click on Temporary tab and select floating
- Drag and drop the extracted html folder to Favorites in Sidebars