Creating an Account
You need an account to create or access to your Online Bookmarks. You can create one from Lunascape browser using the Online Sync feature or Firefox browser through Firefox Sync add-on/feature. If you already have an account, you can use it to connect and retrieve your bookmarks. Compatible Lunascape browser version is 6.4 or later.
Creating an Account from the Online Sync in Lunascape
- From the Menu Bar, go to View > Sidebars > Online Bookmarks
- Click the Settings icon to open the Online Sync Settings window
- Click the Execute button right next to Create Account
- In the Create New Account dialogue, enter the following information
- Email Address: Enter your email address here. This is going to be your account ID.
- Password: Enter your password here. It has to be at least 8 characters.
- Sync Key: Enter your Sync Key here. It can be any combination of characters or numbers, but has to be at least 12 characters. You can also use Generate button next to the Sync Key dialog box to automatically generate the sync key.
- Authorization Server: https://auth.services.mozilla.com/ (default).
Keep the default server address unless you have another authorization server you'd like to connect to. Note: changing the server address may result in a connection failure. Please make sure you know which servers to connect. Otherwise, please do not change the address.
- Click Create
When you hit Crete button, the CAPTCHA(a type of challenge-response test used in computing as an attempt to ensure that the response is not generated by a computer) window will be displayed.
Enter the letters you see in the dialog box and hit OK.
The following dialog box will be displayed once the account is successfully created.