You can customize a proxy setting for each rendering engines.
- Go to Settings in Sidebar
- Right-Click on the Proxy folder and select Add New Proxy...
- Enter necessary information into the Proxy dialogue and click OK
- Click the IP address you've added to use the proxy
- Go to Lunascape Settings > Rendering Engine > Gecko
- Click the Gecko Options... button to open a Gecko Option window
- In the Gecko option window, go to Advanced > Network and click the Settings... button
- Select the Manual proxy configuration option to enter necessary information and click OK
- Go to Lunascape Settings > Rendering Engine > Webkit
- Click the Webkit Options... button to open a Gecko Option window
- In the Webkit Settings window, select the Enable proxy option to enter necessary information and click OK.
※NOTE: You can also set an auto-config proxy file with Trident and Gecko engines.