The Toolbars are displayed in the top part of the browser. It contains menus, functions, search, etc - basically all you need with browsing.
What makes Lunascape interesting and insanely customizable is that our Toolbars consists of various module bars.
You can ...
- Choose which module bars to show in the Toolbars
- Modify each module bars' positions
- Customize which menu icons to show within each module bars
- Menu Bar: shows menu, a set of commands that can be executed in the browser.
- Browser Bar: contains basic commands such as "Back" and "Forward".
- Address Bar: shows the URL of the currently active tab. Entering another URL will navigate to it.
- Search Bar: has the search box where you can search the web by keywords or phrases. You can change search engines as you wish.
- Quick Menu: has a set of commands such as, menu bar, switch design, view, etc.
- Link Bar: contains folders, links or RSS registered as favorites. Clicking on them will display their contents.
- Feed Bar: gathers RSS feed from blog and others by category for easy access.
- Settings Bar: contains item from the Settings commands, such as design and proxy.
- Submenu Bar: contains many more functional icons such as "print".
You can also customize Toolbars settings, such as...