Right-Click Menu on a Tab
The table below shows a list of commands available from the right-click menu on a tab.
|1||Add to Favorites||This adds the current page (tab) to your favorite.|
|2||Switch Engine||With this, you can switch engines between Trident / Gecko / Webkit on the fly for the current tab. Currently used engine is indicated with a check.|
|3||Capture Page||- Save the Whole page as image: This saves all the page, from top to bottom, in one image file (PNG).
- Save the page as image: This saves only the content of the current tab as a image file (PNG).
|4||Close||This close only the current tab.|
|5||Close All Tabs||This closes all tabs.|
|6||Close All Other Tabs||This closes all tabs but the current one.|
|7||Advanced Operation||You can choose to perfrom following operations,
- Close All Tabs on Right: This closes tabs that are on the right side of the current one.
- Close All Tabs on Left: This closes tabs that are on the left side of the current one.
|8||Reload||This reloads the current tab with the latest information.|
|9||Reload All Tabs||This reloads all tabs with the latest information.|
|10||Full Reload||This goes to servers to get pages afresh without checking the cache.|
|11||Auto Reload||You can set an interval of auto refresh for the current tab. (eg. every 1 minute)|
|12||Zoom||You can make the scale of the current page larger or smaller.|
|13||Text size||You can easily change the font size of the current tab.|
|14||Advanced Setting||- Security: You can set security options of the current tab. (what types of file you'd allow, how to treat viewing history etc.)
- Add to Startup URL: This sets the current page as a Startup page. Startup pages is a page that opens automatically when starting Lunascape.
- Add to Blocked URL: This blocks the current page to appear in the future. Access to this page will be automatically stopped.
- Add to Blocked Title: This also blocks the current page, but by title. Access to this page will be automatically stopped.
- Block Pop-up: Blocks current pop-ups
- Block All Pop-ups: Blocks all pop-ups
- Open Tab with IE: This open the current page with Internet Explorer.
- Open New Window with IE: This launches Internet Explorer.
- Resolve Target Name: This sets whether to show a page that is defined as a target in the current page. A check means "Enabled".
- Restore form content: See the Form Contents Auto Backup functionality.
- New Tab Inherits Security: Newly opened tabs will inherit the current tab settings.
|15||Shift Lock||This is one of many tab operation options. When clicking a link on the current page, the link page will open in a new tab.|
|16||Tab Lock||This is one of many tab operation options. When a new tab opens, it opens in background while the current tab remains active.|
|17||Shift Lock + Tab Lock||You can set shift Lock and Tab Lock simultaneously .|